Government of Pakistan is going support undergraduate students who after completing FA/ F Sc./ Intermediate are unfit to pursue university education due to limited fiscal coffers. Unlike once fiscal backing schemes that were aimed at MS or PhD programs, the Ehsas Undergraduate scholarships for undergraduate students in Pakistan 2021 only.
It’s one of the size able design backing under Government of Pakistan’s Ehsaas social safety net program which aims to give undergraduate literacy with an average budget of Rs. 6 billion annually. Over a period of coming four to five times these literacy will be increased to around.
Education covers university education figure and paycheck throughout four-five times of degree duration. It’s a significant step to insure affordable advanced education in all major fields of education including husbandry, trades and humanities, business education, engineering, medical.
scholarship offered for undergraduate students:
• Recently admitted scholars of Fall 2021 session in HEC honored public sector university
• Scholars fulfilling criteria of need and give authentic information needed under the Project’s policy.
• Admissions secured on merit only. Merit means that the pupil has fulfilled the admission criteria of the institution in which he/ she intends to study.
• Degree programs allowed by the HEC.
• the maximum age of the eligibility for the education is the same as the maximum age for applying for admission in undergraduate programs at the HEC.
A pupil is ineligible for the education if plant
1. Serving any other education or nonstop entitlement
2. Enrolled in distant literacy programs and combined sodalities (both public/ private)
3. Secured admission on tone- sustain/ tone- support/ tone-finance base, or in evening programs with advanced figure structures
.4. Scholars of two- timepost-higher secondary or original programmes, two- time associate degree programmes, Master’s and the title of BA/ BSc programmes aren’t eligible for Ehsaas Scholarship
.5. Scholars holding associate degrees, if recently enrolled in side undergraduate degree program i.e. 5th Semester are also ineligible
All scholars are needed to apply through following HEC Online Application System
After submission of the online operation form of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project, the aspirant is needed to take printout of the operation form and attach following supporting documents
1 Copy of aspirant CNIC/B. Form
2 Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
.3 Salary Slip/ Income Certificate (Father/ Guardian, Mother)
.4 If father is Labourer on diurnal paycheck/ shopkeeper/ private job, also attach undertaking of Income Certificate on minimal quantum of stamp paper of Rs. 50/-
5 Clones of last Six Month Utility Bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water) – (If applicable)
.6 Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House
7 Clones of Last Fee Bills of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
8 Clones of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
9 01 Passport size Snap of Applicant
10 01 Picture of House.
The hard dupe of the operation form along with the supporting documents will be submitted to the Student Financial Aid Office of the university only.
• All scholars are needed to apply through Higher education commission online system and SUBMIT the operation form. Operations in the”Saved”mode won’t be respectable.
• Aspirants are needed to submit hard clones of the operation form along with the supporting documents to the fiscal aid office of the university by the given deadline. (list of supporting documents are specified on the website)
• The Scrutiny Committee of the university will suddenly list all campaigners who fulfill the eligibility criteria, grounded on the information handed in their operations, and who have handed all the information sought for under the rules similar as evidence of family income, means, past academic record, age (where applicable) etc.
• Deficient operation form in any respect will be rejected.
• The Institutional Scholarship Award Committee of the universities will solicit/ recommend implicit aspirants for the award of education.
• Education awardees will be asked to subscribe a deed of agreement on a stamp paper.
• Awarded education isn’t transmittable to any other university/ academic program/ academic session.
• Education backing shall continue for coming semester/ time subject to satisfactory academic performance.
The Program covers finances for the following charges:
1. University education figure as per factual
2. Obligatory Academic Charges (non-academic charges like hotel pretenses, transport charges, mileage bills etc. aren’t covered)
3. Paycheck@Rs per annum
.List of all eligible universities available on the HEC website.